looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

Poem 1

I can’t dream knowing you’ll only be the one I’ll be dreaming
Your voice seems to be recorded right every corner of my room
I hear you whisper
I see you smile
And it hurts just to think of you.

I want to forget all the things I’ve always wanted
Every bit of our memory scares me
The way you touch
Everything about us
Because it hurts just to think of you.

I know you can’t see and you won’t care at all
She’s getting everything I used to have while I’m left empty
Hearts out of beat
Lost with the rhythm
It hurts just to think of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home