looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Monday, August 13, 2007

Diaries: Memoirs of two hearts..

Memoirs of two hearts..


It was a peaceful morning on a monday as I stroll along the campus. As I walk alone, I realized how I love my own company. It has never been lonely to be a loner. It doesn't have to be always sad being alone. It doesn't always have to have companies just to be happy. I'm fine by myself--- without him.

But what's not fine is seeing him with another girl while I am all alone.

And there he is, about ten meters away walking towards my direction with his arms around her. From a distance I can see them laughing. He looks happy. But I still believe he'll be much more happy being with me.

Okay, this is awkward.

I want to change my path but he's already right in front of me. Suddenly I felt this uneasy feeling. I felt a twinge in my heart. I want to shrink at that moment. I'm begging for the earth to swallow me up. Still I held my forehead high and my chin up.

Stand still girl, and look pretty. I thought.

My eyes were fixed farway. I can't look at them. I know that once I lay my eyes upon him, I would break down. But my ego was so stubborn. I turned around and caught a glimpse of him with her arms around her. Once I was the one being held with those hands. Now we're just mere strangers with familiar faces.

He didn't even look at me. Or did he? I don't think so. Anyway, why would he?

I continued to walk. Maybe someday I'll get used to this. Maybe someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home