looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Sunday, August 12, 2007

stained mirror

looking through a stained mirror,
i see my life;

the reflection of a falling star,
a contemplation of love and hatred,
an image of a rising failure,
a flower of glamour,
a rose full of thorns..

i live in an abyss
of chaos and serenity
my world isn't perfect
and so is me..

i'm a sinful saint,
i'm an angelic bitch,
a princess,
and a witch.

i'm an epitome of flawed perfection..

my knees are made of steel
and my heart is cold,
my mind is wicked..
my tongue is sharp
and my hands are rough

but beneath the sheaths of tough pretending
lies soft flesh,
vulnerable and soft..

looking through a stained mirror,
i see a glimpse of me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home