looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Monday, August 13, 2007

Memoirs of two hearts..

I was walking towards the campus together with this girl. We were happily chatting. I looked at her as I told myself I won't ever hurt this girl again. But on her face I see another one. That face that has always put me into a trance. That face that has been hunting me in my dreams. That face that I just can't let go. That face that I can't forget. The one who holds my heart.

I have been dying to see her again. I just can't escape the pain. She's everywhere to me. I want to be with her again so badly. But I can't now. Not with this girl beside me. I have done enough damage to her. And as for my past love, I know her well. She's strong enough to handle what I've done. She's tough and feisty. I don't even think that this would hurt her. Well, I just hope so.

As I switched my eyes from her towards the direction we're walking, I saw a familiar face in my peripheral view walking past my direction.

Oh wait, was this another product of my imagination or was it really her?

I looked back. I was taken aback for moment. My prayer was answered. There she is. With that same poise, elegance and confidence. I want to reach out to her and grab her by the arms just like before. How I wished she was this girl that I'm holding.

It was nice to see her again.

But why is she alone?

Oh stupid me. I forgot I left her.

How I regret having done that. I tried hard to take my eyes off her. I know the longer I stare, the harder for me to get my eyes off. Plus, this girl with me has been noticing my action and asked me why. I just nodded at her.

Did she noticed me? I don't think so. Why would she anyway?

I was the one who let things be this way. I should learn to get used to it. Maybe someday I'll learn to let go of her completely, after all I was the one who left. Maybe someday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home