looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, September 28, 2007

i can't sleep so I thought to write a poem
I want to think that you're thinking of me too
But I know you're asleep in deep slumber tonight
I hope you're dreaming of me too
And you'll wake up in tears
Suddenly you'll realize that you want me near
And that's when you'll call me at the middle of the night
And beg me to come quickly over you
But these are only hopeful dreaming I know
You're sleeping
You're sleeping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home