looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

A Song of Failure (To the boy I loved.)
I walked past you, you didn't mind
What happened to the love I used to know?
Time passes as we're left behind.
I almost forgot how you used to laugh.
You're in front of me but I can't feel your presence
And neither you feel mine, with your back facing me
Your coldness is overwhelming, awkward silence prevails.
Where's the love, my dear?
I called your name, I called you twice.
You turned around with that final look
Then went up the stage and screamed at their faces
With songs of failure for the girl you used to love.
You're in front of me but I can't feel you
And neither will you feel me when you don't want at all
Your words are overwhelming, tears prevail
Where's my love, my dear?
What happened to the boy I used to know?
To the love I used to have?
And to the girl left in tears...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home