looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

Poem 2

Everywhere to me are you
You are everything I see
You’re the cool breeze that wakes me up,
You’re the soft voice that puts me to sleep.

You’re my first, my last
You’re my only thought
The only one whom I sought

You’re the light that kept me blind,
Still the light that leads my path.
You hide behind deceiving smiles
The one that caught me off guard.

The world might had given me every reason to hate
But you’ll always be my love.
You’re always be my everything..
Everything I don’t have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home