looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

You are trembling and I can sense your fears
And I'm here trying to be tough for you.
As we boh lose this game called pretending
One must stay strong.
If you can't fight for me, I'll be the one to fight for you
I'll bleed for you until I'm all dried up
I'll fight for what is rightfully mine.
You lost all strength without fighting
And I'm here to pick you up.
My spirit's high, don't fail me this time
I'll save us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home