looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

for you.

If there's one place I would like to be
It would be behind you
So whenever you feel weak and you fall down
I will be there to catch it all..
I could stare at you all day
And watch you sleep all night
I could spend my life dreaming
Of your face and how you hold me tight
And when everything falls apart
And the world wouldn't understand
You can always count on me to pick you up
I'll always be around..
You are an epitome of flawed perfection
But I loved you for that
You may not be someone I deserved
But you're everything I want.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home