looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

As days turned to weeks
The darkness enlightens me more
And the more I think about it
The more I realized
That I have been the sacrifice

I was there to catch it all
The hits and the blow
And I can't do anything
To even defend myself
You said you will save me
But you locked me in a cage of doubts

I want to break free
I need to break free

In order not to hurt her
You have to hurt me
You only think about her
What about me?
I have been the sacrifice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home