looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

you see the difference between now and yesterday?
It's the time and the moments
So does it really matter if you got him back
When you're wanting the boy you used to have?
We're back, we're back
We're back together
But sometimes I wish we could go back
To who we used to be
Way back before the tragedy
You're face isn't so familiar at all
and your hand isn't so soft
Your words isn't so assuring at all
and your hugs have turned cold.
We've changed, or is it just you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home