looking at my stained mirror..

This blog will be more on stories and poetry made by my own imagination. Some may be based from my own experiences while some may be excerpts from other short stories and literature. Some of the following entries I made were not published according to the date they were written. Looking through a stained mirror, you will see a glimpse of me..

Friday, November 2, 2007

Tears drove me to write
About the things I used to love
I wept them with tissues
With your name scribbled on it.
Moments fleeting turning into dusts
Remnants of a tragedy of the past
Scattered to who knows where
By the cold wind's soft whisper.
Tears drove me to sing
Melancholic tears on unrequited love
These notes noone would ever hear
For they were only meant for you dear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home